Teachers/Professors/Students from educational institutions across the country can participate in the Lab Migration project. The participation procedure is different for college teachers and students.
For College Teachers :
- Register and create a Login with us.
- Fill the Lab Migration proposal form.
- While filling the proposal form follow these instructions
1. In the proposal form, you should fill the fields such as lab course, problem statements and title of the exercises.
2. Choose any OR Tools from the given list which are used for solving the OR problems.
3. In case you don't find the OR Tools which you are going to use, please contact us.
4. While filling the proposal form, select whether you want the codes of the problems mentioned in the proposal form to be made available for other members to view/download/use.
- Once you have filled all the required fields, submit the form. On successful submission of the proposal form, you will receive a notification email.
- You will receive an approval/disapproval mail within few days. If you have chosen to submit the codes yourself, you can start writing codes for the assigned lab and upload the codes on the interface.
- You will receive an approval/disapproval mail within a few days. If you have chosen to distribute the OR Tools yourself, you can start writing codes in Scilab, Python, GLPK, etc., for the assigned lab and upload the codes on the interface.